The LoneStar Speedway Racing Auxiliary is going full speed!
The purpose of the auxiliary is to benefit the drivers of LoneStar Speedway.
All proceeds will help with a driver's points fund, annual awards banquet, emergency fund that aides injured or sick drivers; & others.
Members are using their time, creativity, & passion for racing for various duties such as 50/50 ticket sales, bake sales, raffles, & other FUNdraisers throughout the year.
If you’d like more information on becoming a member, just ask the attendant at the auxiliary table when you’re getting your raffle tickets.
Please help us keep LoneStar Speedway THE place to race!!!
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!
SEPTEMBER 10th PATRIOT DAY RACE RAFFLE – OVER 10 WINNERS!!!
The LoneStar Speedway Racing Auxiliary is selling raffle tickets @ $1.00 each or 6 for $5.00.
All proceeds benefit our LoneStar Speedway driver's fund.
The drawing will be held September 10, 2011 during the Patriot Day Racing Tribute at LoneStar Speedway.
You do NOT need to be present to win !!!
The prize list consists of:
- 2 LoneStar Speedway 2012 General Admission Season Passes (Good for each dirt track race on 2012 schedule, drawn separately). Donated by Lisa & Sam Hafertepe.
- $100.00 CASH Donated by Outlaw Custom Graphics
- $100.00 CASH Donated by Chris Weatherford
- $100.00 Wal-Mart Gift Card Donated by Wal-Mart
- $50.00 CASH Donated by Ray Ingalls
- $50.00 CASH Donated by ABC Auto
- PHOTO SHOOT (Candid & posed on disc) Donated by Kandice Crabtree Photography
- $30 Chili's Gift Card Donated by Chili's Restaurant
- 2 Gregg County Fair Armbands (good for admission & rides Sept.10-17,2011)
Donated by Longview Jaycees
- 2 Oil & Filter Change at Pegues-Hurst Motor Co. (drawn separately) Donated by Pegues-Hurst Motor Co.
Get your tickets at track auxiliary/50-50 table !
THANKS AGAIN FOR YOUR SUPPORT !!!